What User Data We Process
When you use our website, we may collect and process the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact details such as name, location, email address and username for signing up and logging in when creating an account with us, among other similar things.
- Other information such as interests, which other websites you visited through our website and preferences.
- Relevant data concerning your online behaviour on the way you use our website.
The website servers may collect the IP address of your computer in order to use this information to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, clicks to other websites or just generally to better understand the technical issues you are facing with either your software or hardware etc. We use this information to determine use of the website, and to improve its content.
It is crucial to note that you will be unable to login and/or signup to our website if you do not provide the required information that we need for you to login and/or signup on our website. Correspondingly, you are strongly encouraged to create an account with us in order to obtain the full experience of our website.
Please note that we will never ask or collect any passwords you may have in connection to our website.
We request you to provide us with accurate and complete information when ordering something through our website. This obligation is a condition to the provision of our services to you and/or any other person authorized or permitted by you or your organization/company to use the services.
Child Hazard Disclaimer
We, or any of our partners, suppliers, or licensors make no express or implied claims, representations, or guarantees about the safety, reliability, durability, or performance of any of its products. Furthermore, we assume no responsibility for the safety, dependability, durability, or performance of any of our products.
Under no circumstances whatsoever should we be liable for any damages arising from the use of our products. By using our products you acknowledge the potential dangers that may occur and the different complications that may arise. Our products contain small components or might produce small parts when broken. Our products are not appropriate for children under the age of three, or any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths. Use with adult supervision only.
Furthermore, we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
The Reasons We Collect And Process Your Data
We are processing, using and collecting your data for the following various purposes and reasons:
- To more accurately comprehend your needs.
- To enhance and make our services and products substantially better.
- To send you promotional emails with the relevant details that we believe you will think are intriguing. If you sign up to our newsletter, you can also receive the latest offers and obtain the latest news from our website.
- To let you know that from time to time we would like for you to submit optional surveys for us to conduct some market research.
- To personalise our website with regard to your online behavior depending on what you would enjoy more of.
- For potential marketing or advertising rationales.
We may share aggregate information about website visitors to potential partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other reputable third parties, as well as for other authorized purposes.
The Site may include links to other websites from time to time. By clicking on those links or activating those connections, third parties may be able to gather and share information about you. We have no control over these third parties and are not responsible for the content of their websites or their privacy policies or practices. You should carefully read the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Easy in Beauty is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We are taking data theft very seriously and we are taking substantial measures to prevent data theft or anything else that infringes and violates your personal data and information.
Nonetheless, it is also up to you to ensure the safety and security of your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your secure log in and/or password secret if you have a security log in and/or password for access to specific sections of our website. We ask that you do not share your log in information or password with anybody. It is also a good idea to shut your browser after you have ended your user session to prevent others from accessing your personal information.
Unfortunately, no electronic data transmission or storage of information over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure or error free, and we cannot therefore warrant or guarantee the security of information you submit via the website or service transmitted to our website or service, and any such submission is at your own risk.
Any of your personal information that may result from the use of the website will be kept by the Provider, in accordance with relevant regulations and could be used for advertising purposes. For potential users in European nations and in accordance with the GDPR, which is an EU regulation, we will ensure that the use of your personal data is fair, lawful, accurate, not excessive and not used for longer than necessary. Additionally, you are hereby informed that we will use and process your personal data.
How Long we Keep Your Data
We must store your information (including personal information, where applicable) for as long as you are an active user of the service in order to satisfy our contractual responsibilities to you, as well as for any longer periods necessary or authorized by Law.
We may have to preserve specific personal information even after a User account has been closed for varying periods of time, depending on the category of personal information involved, for example, to enforce our terms, to prevent fraud, to identify, issue, or resolve any legal claims, to maintain proper record-keeping, and/or as required for our business operations or by applicable Law.
We may also save certain personal information after you have objected to receiving our marketing messages in order to ensure that your wishes are followed and that we do not contact you again.
We may also keep aggregated information after this period for research purposes and to assist us in developing and improving our services. Aggregate information maintained or utilized for these purposes cannot be used to identify you.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
In the event that you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can do this by acting in the following way:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, ensure to check whether there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't wish to provide us with your personal data. Likewise, You may opt out of receiving future marketing messages, if you consent to receiving our newsletters, at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in each such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, you can always email us and we will certainly allow you to make the relevant adjustments you would like.
You have the following rights under certain conditions:
- to receive a copy of your personal information stored by us; to seek the correction or deletion of your personal information kept by us;
- In some instances, you have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data.
- To object to our processing of personal data for the purpose of sending you direct marketing emails;
- To request that we restrict the processing of your personal information while we verify or investigate your concerns;
- To request that your information be transferred to a third party;
- Where your personal information has been processed on this basis, you have the right to withdraw your permission. You have the right to withdraw your permission at any time by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
Last Updated: 28/07/2021